Golf To Support Health Care For ALL
Calling all golfers! Come learn about and support Marin Community Clinics while enjoying the beautiful and challenging 18 holes at one of the Bay Area’s premiere golf clubs: the Meadow Club in Fairfax.
All proceeds will benefit Marin Community Clinics – we make health care (medical, dental, and behavioral health) possible for nearly 1 in 5 Marin County residents.
Marin Community Clinics is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit Federally Qualified Health Center with a network of clinics throughout Marin County. We provide excellent, compassionate health care for all, including underserved and under-resourced communities right here in Marin County – regardless of income level or ability to pay.
We look forward to hosting you at the beautiful and exclusive Meadow Club, a private members only establishment situated below Mount Tamalpais and surrounded by an all-natural environment. This is the first course in America designed by the renowned Dr. MacKenzie. The golf course, as designed by Alister MacKenzie and Robert Hunter in 1927, utilizes meandering creeks, subtle elevation changes, and broad vistas.
The MacKenzie-Hunter team went on to design and build such famous California courses as Cypress Point Club, Pasatiempo, Green Hills (Union Club), Valley Club of Montecito, Sharp Park in Pacifica and Northwoods in Monte Rio, near the Bohemian Grove. They also collaborated on redesigns and course revisions to Claremont Club in Oakland, California Golf Club, and Lake Merced in San Francisco, and the Links at Pebble Beach. MacKenzie’s last design was Augusta National completed in 1933.
Tournament Date: October 2, 2023
Schedule of Events:
Registration: Sign in to collect your gift bag with golf balls and tournament jacket.
Qualifier for Long Putt
Long Putt Contest
Luncheon Barbeque – Hamburgers, Chicken & Salads
Shotgun Start, Best Ball “shamble” Format
- Par 3 Hole in One ($10,000 prize)
- Par 3 Closest to the Pin Mens & Womens (prize)
- Longest Drive (prize)
- Putting Contest (long putt on 9th hole – $1,000 prize)
- Best Team Score (prize)
- Best Dressed (prize)
5:00pm – 7:00pm
Dinner & Auction
- Salads, tri-tip, chicken, shrimp, and several sides (+ ice cream sundae bar)
- Awards & Raffle Drawing
- Silent Auction
Become a Sponsor
Serious brand exposure, exclusive networking opportunities, and an amazing cause in support of equitable health care – sponsoring the Marin Community Clinics Golf Tournament is a no-brainer! But hurry – sponsorship opportunities are limited and going fast.
Sponsorships are offered on a first-come-first-serve basis. To secure your sponsorship, choose your sponsorship level and complete/return the form.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.
Your sponsorship will help make our tournament an unforgettable experience:
- 18 holes of golf at the exclusive Meadow Club golf course. “The chief object of every golf architect worth his salt is to imitate the beauties of nature so closely as to make his work indistinguishable from nature itself” – Renowned Meadow Club Course Architect Alister MacKenzie (1927)
- Delicious BBQ lunch & drinks
- Several event contests with prizes (including a hole-in-one contest with a $10,000 prize)
- Over 140 Bay Area golfers with a sellout turnout
- After-event buffet dinner, awards, silent auction, and so much more!
The silent auction has a remarkable variety of things to bid on – from trips to the Caribbean to gifts cards at your local favorite restaurants.
Register to Golf:
The post-golf dinner & auction is included with golf registrations. Non-golfers should choose the Dinner-only option.