WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO
As the largest community health center in Marin, we play a major role in the county’s health care network, serving people with insurance as well as those without. We provide the highest quality comprehensive medical, dental, and behavioral health care, as well as a wide range of specialty and support services. Our mission is to promote health and wellness through excellent, compassionate care for all.
- Partnered with the County of Marin in combating COVID-19, leading a massively successful response in curbing the spread of the virus within our community through testing, vaccination, and treatment
- Launched a new clinic at 1260 S. Eliseo Drive, Greenbrae with enhanced services for older adult patients (more details on our continued expansion here: marinclinic.org/campaign)
- Further expanded telehealth visits to boost patient access to services
- Further established a true “one-stop-shop” care network, offering comprehensive and compassionate medical, dental, and behavioral health programs, specialty services, convenient on-site pharmacies, and more
- Implemented trauma-informed care and trained staff in screening patients for Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs)
“Even though Marin is known for its wealth, people struggle here. I’m one of them. I’ve lost my career during this pandemic. I never expected this to happen to me. I found myself without insurance. I wouldn’t be able to afford healthcare… but the Clinics helped me enroll and get coverage.” – Alex, Patient