Marin Community Clinics is a multi-clinic network with a wide array of primary care, specialty and referral services. As a Federally Qualified Health Center, we provide vital health services to more than 32,000 insured and uninsured patients annually. Marin Community Clinics means a healthier Marin County for everyone.
Our Mission: To improve the health of our patients and community by providing high quality, cost-effective, culturally sensitive, patient-centered health care.
If you have, a cough, fever, or other cold symptoms, please call (415) 448-1500.
We have phone and in-person appointments available at this time.
On March 16 a Stay at Home order was put into place except for essential services.
(Marin Public Health Order)
Visit with a primary care provider, nutritionist, midwife, or OB/GYN by video or phone. Some specialty services are available on a limited basis.
- Medical Clinics will be open Monday-Friday – 8:00am-5:00pm.
No weekend services at this time.
- We have phone appointments available Monday-Saturday.
- Campus Clinic (3260 Kerner Blvd.) STI drop in clinic is open Monday’s and Thursday’s from 1:00pm-4:30pm
As recommended by the California Dental Association, we are not seeing patients for routine dental appointments until further notice.
- We have telephone appointments with dental providers available at 415-448-1500
- If you have a dental emergency, call 415-448-1500 to schedule an appointment.
- Marin Community Clinics’ 4th Street Dental Clinic and Novato Dental are closed.
- San Rafael Dental Clinic will be open Monday-Friday – 8:00am-4:30pm
It is normal to feel stress during this time. It is important for you to have the tools to cope. We are here to help. Visit with your provider over phone, tablet, or computer.
- Would you like to talk to a counselor about how to cope during COVID-19?
- Did you know we offer counseling over the phone, tablet, or computer?
- Behavioral Health appointments are available. Call 415-448-1500 to schedule an appointment.
- MCC Pharmacies in San Rafael and Novato are open Monday – Friday 8:00am-5:00pm.
- MCC Laboratories
- Campus Clinic Lab (3260 Kerner Blvd) Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday 7:30am-4:30pm – and – Wednesday 9:30am-4:30pm
- Novato Clinic Lab (6090 Redwood Blvd)- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday 8:00am-5:00pm – and – Wednesday 9:30am-5:00pm
- We are not seeing patients for routine optometry (eye) appointments until further notice.
- Health Hubs are open and food distribution will be continued via drive-thru. Please do not get out of your car to get food. Boxes will be placed in your car directly.
Additional food resources (including new pop-up pantries) can be found by visiting SF-Marin Food Bank Food Locator: https://www.sfmfoodbank.org/find-food/
- All groups are cancelled at this time.
Up-to-date Marin County information can be found at: https://coronavirus.marinhhs.org/
As things change we will be updating this message.
All of these changes are in the interest of your health and safety.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
ExtraFood.org and the SF/Marin Food Bank provide a food pantry, health screenings and more. San Rafael Clinic: Wednesdays 1:30pm – 3:30pm, 3110 Kerner Blvd., San Rafael; Novato Clinic: Thursdays 1:30pm – 3:30pm, 6100 Redwood Blvd., Novato
Support Groups & Educational Classes
We offer a variety of support groups and educational classes weekly in San Rafael and Novato. A full schedule is available on our events calendar. Ask your provider for details.