Call our central appointment line at (415) 448-1500 to make or reschedule an appointment.
- Appointments for Primary Medical Care, Dentistry, Optometry, and Pregnancy Services can be scheduled directly without a referral.
- Specialty services, such as behavioral health, may only be scheduled by referral from a Primary Care Provider.
- If you are already a patient and have a login ID, you may log in to MCC Connect – our Patient Portal to request a non-urgent appointment.
- Same day appointments are available.
- An advice nurse is available when our clinics are closed. Call 415-448-1500
Patient Rights and Responsibilities
Marin Community Clinics views health care as a partnership between you and your health care providers. We recognize your individual rights as a patient and we believe that by being well informed, participating in treatment decisions, and communicating openly with your doctor and other health professionals, you contribute to the best patient care and satisfaction. The mutual understanding of patients’ rights and responsibilities creates the best experience possible.