Health Information, Education and Support
The Book Nook:
Marin community Clinics participates in the nationwide Reach Out and Read program. Pediatric patients. and their siblings and friends who accompany them, may choose a book to take home. Is our way of encouraging literacy and education. Parents are the first and most important teacher in their children’s lives. We encourage you to read to your children and share the joy of reading with them.
Marin Community Clinics patient brochure
Download the patient brochure
Reproductive Health Services
Reproductive health services for MCC patients.
Note: Marin Community Clinics’ patients may obtain a logon to our MCC Patient Portal where extensive health information is available through the HealthWise Knowledge-base. You can access health topics, a drug encyclopedia, and symptom checker.
Do you need help now?
We are partners in the Marin Coordinated Community Response to Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Network (Marin CCR), hosted by the Marin County District Attorney’s Office and the Center for Domestic Peace. Here is a directory of domestic violence and sexual assault services.
Our Community Partners
- SF-Marin Food Bank: provides food to the weekly Health Hubs in Novato and San Rafael.
- Huckleberry Youth Programs – MCC provides health care services to teens at TN>n Tuesdays drop-in clinics.
- MarinKids.org – an advocacy movement for Marin County children. building a community, through advocacy, education, research, mobilization and leadership that believes caring for all of Marin’s children is our collective responsibility.
- Operation Access – a non-profit organization that mobilizes a network of medical volunteers and hospitals to provide low-income uninsured patients access to donated outpatient surgeries and specialty care.
- University of California at Berkeley School of Optometry – faculty and interns from U.C.Berkeley provide eye exams and other eye care services in the Novato clinic and the San Rafael Campus clinic.
- University of California, San Francisco – Marin community Clinics provides externships for UCSF Dental students in the Novato and San Rafael Dental clinics.
- A.P.P.L.E. Family Works – provides free parenting nurture groups (support groups for new parents and expectant women)
Social Services & other community resources
- Brazilian Alliance
- Canal Alliance
- Catholic Charities
- Family Service Agency of Marin
- First 5 Children and Families Commission
- Homeward Bound of Marin
- Community Institute for Psychotherapy
- Jewish Family and Children’s Services
- Legal Aid of Marin
- Matrix Parent Network and Resource center
- Meritage Medical Network
- North Marin Community Services
- Ritter Center
- Rotacare Bay Area, San Rafael Free Clinic
- Women, Infants, Children (WIC)
Supplemental Nutrition Program